miércoles, 15 de mayo de 2019

WRITING 16

For my 16th birthday my family and my friends prepared a very big party, a morp, for me. To me it seemed too perfect to be true, but my family said it wasn´t enough.
The party was in the evening at a local on the coast of Salobreña. My parents lied to me and told me that we were going to visit my uncle, I was very angry because I thought everyone had forgotten my birthday, but everything was prepared for my surprise party. We had such a good time that we decided to do this a tradition in my family, but it wouldn´t be a surprise anymore.
About the music and food, my family prepared my favourite kinds of food and my friends made a list with all our favourite songs.
It was the best day of my life!
I felt special and lucky (to have that family and these friends)

Resultado de imagen de fiesta de cumpleaños sorpresa

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Project 2: Jane Eyre

  Jane Eyre-Chalotte Brontë