domingo, 21 de febrero de 2021

COMPOSITION: Describe your ideal home. Give reasons

 A home should be a place where you feel comfortable, as it is the place where you will live your life. Everybodyi is different, so the definition of comfort is relative. And over time your definition of comfort will most likely change.

During the first stage of my life, I used to live in a small place on the coast, I felt good there. Later, I came to live in a small mountain village and here I’m also very happy. Both were places where we know each other amd where peace is breathed. This is the reason why my ideal home must be in a small place.

Besides, I hate cleaning and spending all day going up and down stairs, so my home must only have one floor. Instead, it must have large windws because I love houses with lots of light. Also, I would like to have a small patio with a pool where I can enjoy reading a book in the hammok and cool off in summer.

To finish, I would put a small garden where I could grow flowers and vegetables. Having something like this inthe future would be like a dream.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Project 2: Jane Eyre

  Jane Eyre-Chalotte Brontë