martes, 22 de enero de 2019

Writing 08

DIALOGUE

Ana: Aroa, I need to talk with you about an important issue for me.
Me: Of course, tell me.
Ana: Well, you remember my friend Laura?
Me: Obviusly, she was really shy.
Ana: I have made a mistake, she trusted me and tol me a secret, but I have been very stupid.
Me: What happened?
Ana: I told my neighbour, but it wasn´t my intention.
Me: And what did she say about?
Ana: Nothing, she doesn´t talk to me. That´s why I need you to give me some good advice, please.
Me: Ok... Did you tell her it wasn´t your intention to hurt her?
Ana: I tried it but she wouldn´t listen to me. She,s very angry.
Me: I think you should say sorry again, but if she doesn´t listen to you, let her think about it.
Ana: Ok, I´ll do that. Thanks!
Me: Bye, Ana!
Ana: See you soon...


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Project 2: Jane Eyre

  Jane Eyre-Chalotte Brontë