domingo, 2 de diciembre de 2018

Writing 06

DIALOGUE

*Hi, Mónica.
-Hello, Mark
*I see you serious, what worries you?
-Well... Soon it will be my little brother´s birthday, and I need to organize something special for him.
*And what do you have in mint?
-I called you to see if you could think of something.
*What do you think about a surprise party?
-It isn´t a bad idea, but Ethan hates the surprises.
*Ok, and how about visiting a museum?
-No, because it´s really boring.
*But, how many years will he have?
-Mmm... 7 years old.
*So, take it to the cinema, they´re putting the new film of Spiderman. I know he loves it.
-Wow! It´s a really good idea! Thanks!
*You are welcome!
-I have an idea, come with us.
*I would like to, but this week I´m travelling to London with my family.
-Ok, see you soon.
*Bye.
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Project 2: Jane Eyre

  Jane Eyre-Chalotte Brontë